Are you looking for someone to transfer your VHS tapes or videos over to DVD? Do you need your audio tapes transferred to a CD? We can provide this service to you. When we copy video, we generally like to provide up to 2 hours onto one DVD to ensure you have picture quality equal to your original video picture quality. We can record up to six hours onto a DVD however once you record over 2 to 3 hours you will lose picture quality. We can record up to 80 minutes onto one CD.
The cost for one copy is $14, and the DVD or CD is included in the cost of the copy. If you are copying a DVD to another DVD it is only $10. Also for your convenience when completed we can mail the copies back to you, saving you a trip, for only $8 extra. (local deliveries) For those with a busy schedule mail us your tapes with instructions saving you any trips at all. Please read below the types of tapes we can transfer:
Audio Cassette tapes to CD
Hard Drive video cameras (if camera, power supply and A/V cable are provided)
DVD video cameras. (DVD disc must be finalized)
Memory stick video cameras (if camera, power supply and A/V cable are provided)
8mm tape (not 8mm reels)
8mm HI8 tape (if camera, power supply and A/V cable are provided)
If you have old 8mm reel to reel tapes we can transfer these if you move them to a different tape format first. To do this you need a projector to play these tapes in. If you have a projector we recommend you take the following steps:
1) Set up your projector so it will play on a white wall
2) Set up your current video camera (8mm, VHS-C, Mini-DV, etc...) to record the picture the projector displays on the white wall.
3) Start playing your projector.
4) Start recording on your current video camera.
5) While recording you may want to add your own voice to the recording since 8mm reels did not record audio. Doing this will make the 8mm reel video more personable and enjoyable when you or others view it.
6) Bring the newly recorded video in to us, and we will transfer it to DVD.